The Scouts Scotland’s 39th Scottish International Patrol Jamborette will take place in Blair Atholl from Monday 15th July 2024 until Friday 26th July 2024. 500 Scottish Explorer Scouts will camp alongside Scouts from around the world, working as a dual patrol of 12, in one of six subcamps.
There is an exciting programme of activities and the opportunity to form lasting international friendships.
Blair Atholl is open to Scouts and Explorers who are 14 – 17. The Jamborette is hugely popular and unfortunately not everyone can attend so selection events will take place locally.
Further Information on Blair Atholl, including what happened in 2022, can be found at the main website and the Camp Guide.
- Blair Atholl is open to Scouts and Explorers who are 14 – 17.
- The Jamborette is hugely popular and unfortunately not everyone can attend so selection events will take place locally
- To be eligible, participants must be members of the Scout or Explorer Scout sections in Craigalmond District, and have birthdays between 15th July 2006 and 15th July 2010.
The camp in 2022 cost £390 per participant for all the activities, catering, evening entertainment etc. Training Camps / Transport were additional, and we will do our best to get grant money and fundraising opportunities to help with the cost.
As soon as we are aware of the cost we will let you know.
Read the information about the Jamborette. If you think you would enjoy the experience and be a good member of the Craigalmond Patrol, keep some time free to fill in your application form to tell us more about yourself and submit it by the deadline.
If you are selected, you will be expected to attend all of the training events as well as the Jamborette.
Applications for Blair Atholl 2024
- Hit Apply below and complete the form to tell us about yourself.
- Read the information our Blair Atholl Advice for Applicants so you give us as much helpful information as possible,
- You must submit your application by 10pm on 10th September 2023. We can’t accept applications after this date.
- You must be available to attend a selection day on 23rd September.
- You must also ask your Scout Leader or Explorer Scout leader to complete a form by this deadline. Copy this link into a message and send it to them as soon as you submit your own form, and ask that they complete their form by 3rd September – https://form.jotform.com/sesscouts/blair-atholl-jamborette-2024–ldr
- If you have any questions or feedback email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good luck!