This page has documentation and information intended for Scout Leaders and Explorer Scout Leaders in Craigalmond District.
Applications are now open from Scouts and Explorer Scouts within Craigalmond District who wish to be considered for selection for Patrols representing Craigalmond District at the 39th Scottish International Patrol Jamborette 2024 (aka Blair Atholl Jamborette)
What you as a leader must do for each application
- Please complete this leader appraisal form by 3rd September for each applicant from your section.
- Share the OSM record for each young person in your section who is applying for selection to Craigalmond Explorers: Blair Atholl by 3rd September so they can be invited to attend selection by OSM.
- To do this on OSM:
- Using the Personal Details screen, View the individual’s details.
- Select the Share with another section button in this view
- You will see the following pop-up panel – within the Or any section in the country option, select Explorers (and Network) for age range
- A new blank entry field Group will appear – start typing the name of the District’s Blair Atholl OSM – Craigalmond Explorers: Blair Atholl. As soon as you have typed Craig you will see a pop-up menu with all matching names – you can select from the list or continue typing the full name.
- Information page for Scouts/Explorer Scouts. This includes general information on dates, current cost information, age ranges for applicants, activities etc.
- Applications must be submitted by 10pm on 3rd September – using this form . Advice on completing the form are available on this page
- The selection day will be held on 23rd September 2023
- Please email email@example.com with any questions or feedback